Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Woo!


WOOO!! ( Ji Woo Choi - Korean Movie Star )

Woo, because of this e-mail conversation with E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo) registration:

I wrote to E3 customer service:
>E3 Industry Registration requires 2 forms of ID on this
>list:
>
> * Resale Tax Certificate
> * Company Credit Card (with Applicant's name)
> * Insurance Card
> * Business License
> * Paycheck Stub
> * W-2 Form
> I was recently hired by XXXX 1 and can provide a paycheck
> stub, but I do
> not have a W-2 nor any of the other forms of ID on that
> list.
>
> Is there any other form of identification or letter than
> can substitute
> for registration in this case?
>
> I am a relatively new employee.
>
>
> --=-=-=--
> Michael Palero
> Los Angeles Data Center Operations
> XXXX 1 World Class XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

They wrote back:

No, I believe you. I see other* in the database from XXXX
1. I have qualified you so no need to send anything.

Pat N
Customer Service
*In my online registration, I entered "Other - Online Game Hosting"

I'm going to E3 baby! and I didn't have to send or fax in a single thing!
WOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment