Sunday, January 4, 2009

METAL GEAR SOLID 5: Tactical Brand Management Action

My friend Kris* is a brand manager for Konami.

From what I've been able to tell.... his job is to sell games everyone and generally be excited about and push all Konami product.

ME:
"Hey! I'm thinking of getting Rock Rock Revolution with your Konami holiday discount!"

A Drunken Kris*:
"Konami needs to pay people to take that bird urea off their hands.. hic!"

"Who did you say you worked for again??"


With that mind, I decided to order these 3 gems instead:


And I got 1 xBox 260 game free!

$40 & some change for these titles!


*Kris may or may not be his real name with a K swapped out for a C.

2 comments:

  1. Hi...Looks like Rock Band and Guitar Hero may be coming out with a keyboard addition in 2009. Your friend may be interested in putting Konami's Rock Revolution in that game. Check my product Aqwertian Music at
    www.youtube.com/aqwertian. I am looking for a partner for this unique approach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got to let me borrow Contra! Less PewPew more QQ..

    ReplyDelete