Friday, February 27, 2009

Mark Yeung [Burger] Melts

My good friend Mark introduced me to a new hangout ritual of his: Patty Melts.

To be honest, I wasn't expecting much.

Actually, I was anticipating a trip to the bathroom to make out with the toilet because, after all, Mark Yeung was cooking.











Mark started by grilling onions in Kirkland bacon bacongrease.












Enny [what kind of a name is that?!?] ennyway, she took care of the burger grilling outside. Her eyes are a bit small, so I can understand why the meat she was preparing kept coming out a bit raw...












As you can see, the Patty melts came out looking mighty tasty.
Enny cooked the meat with Kirkland Cheese and let the bacon grease dripping onions and bacon sit on top of the burgers while they grilled.

The Kirkland bread slices were also smothered with grease and lightly grilled.

The smell was incredible.
I was never planning to blog Mark's little PattyMelt night, but the smell so intoxicating, I had to run back into the house to take all these blog shots.

I couldn't wait to sit down and enjoy these little buggers...

I pulled myself a beer.





Wow. These things are awesome.

Instead of running back in the house for my makeout session with the toilet, I stood up my porcelain date and grabbed another Patty Melt.

Yes, they're that good.

2 comments:

  1. wow the pictures actually came out good. did you have to edit them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. All untouched.

    I'm offended you think I'd waste time editing pictures from one of your shin digs!

    ReplyDelete