Saturday, February 14, 2009

Victory Day Post 2



This morning at 2AM, I did a dry run of the breakfast in bed: tomatoes on vine with carmelized garlic and portabello mushroom tops. Hopefully I can repeat tonight's tasty dry during game time tomorrow at 7AM.

EDIT:
Breakfast went better than expected. Fluffy scrambled eggs cooked with 2% milk were thrown on a plate with the portabello mushroom tops, garlic and the mini sweet totatoes cooked on vine. I threw in some homestyle waffles and topped them off with raspberries and Maple Syrup from the same factory that does Cracker Barrel syrup. The meal was plated on a baking cookie sheet, carried upstairs and served as breakfast in bed with pulp free Minute Maid orange juice in a Belgian beer glass and organic wheat bread.



Dinner was sticky honey lemon chicken cooked in rosemary and thyme.
I forgot the honey.
It was served with my awesome parmesan romaine lettuce and Real Sangria on a bed of piping hot buttered mash potatoes. I topped the chicken off with the reduced honey/chicken/garlic/ponzu sauce/thyme/rosemary/soy sauce juices.



The flash broiled parmesan with olive oil tasted perfect.



No comments:

Post a Comment