Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Dogfish Head Alehouse + Burger Tour Round 3


Took a trip to 7 Corners in Virginia to check out the Dogfish Head Brewery's offerings.

Before we walked in I already knew what I wanted-- their beer Sampler!









5 of the Regular beers + the seasonal, Chicory Stout.


Chicory Stout.
"Brewed with chicory, organic coffee, licorice root, and St. John's Wort."


Dogfish Head beers and alcohol content.

Dogfish Head burger experience eh?

I opted for the Portobello Gorgonzola Burger.




It Sounds yummy.










It looks yummy...










And guess what, it is yummy!

The burger would have been fine without the bacon (I had asked for bacon on this burger after my disappointing Next Burger experience at Chef Geoff's). The gorgonzola cheese had more bite than I expected, but it was a very tasty burger. The gorgonzola was server on the burger FIRM. Gorgonzola is kind of like a blue cheese.

Good stuff.

Visit Dogfish Head Alehouse! Have beer AND a burger!


No comments:

Post a Comment